Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sick Day

I guess it seems like we have had a few of these the last few weeks, probably since the weather was so nice then Bang COLD! Now it is starting to get nice again. But I find whenever the weather does that we get sick! Stinks!
Luke is doing pretty good just a runny/stuffy nose. Allie on the other hand has a fever and runny nose and just over all not feeling well. She must have picked something new up at Church because we were pretty much over the other thing and then she started up with this. Cute thing though yesterday she told me that her Beaver was gone that it had just crawled out of her mouth! I said you mean Fever? Yeah she says Beaver, crawled right out! She is also always looking for the Rats that seem to make so many nests in her hair! Cute girl!
I am still doing OK hoping not to get this one. Luke slept pretty good last night Not ever 2 hours anything beyond that is an improvment! So I feel a bit better today. But have a bad feeling I am next! Oh boy!Meme got Allie this cute new outfit Allie just loves it!


Our sick day



Throw in a little AT HOME dentistry.... The boys working on their Teeth. Adam got all good marks after working to make them perfect!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Wow Adam, you look like a pro....wait a minute...you ARE a pro! I would tell anyone that you will be an excellent dentist!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley