Thursday, April 5, 2007

Snow in April and sleeping kids!

Blessings and curses! It has been yet another Crazy day in our house. I finally talked Allie into her nap athough she kept yelling I AM NOT TIRED! Sure right whatever you say! Luke is be gracious enough to also sleep at the same time.... Hmm shower, nap, relax read a book, the choices!
And yes it is Snowing! It is sick I know! But Meme (my grandmother) told me today that my Great great Grandmother Bessie would say that it was Mother Natures fertilizer, After a big April snow the grass is always much greener! I guess I will join with that happy outlook and Hope it gets nicer. Luke slept awful last night, and Allie and Adam shared a room in an attempt of getting more sleep...Do you think it worked... if you said NO give yourself 5 points. Allie drove Adam Crazy half the night, and then she decided to climb into bed with him!
I just need to find a way to sneek into Amy and Munichs Luggage so I can go to Oahu, Hawaii with them... I need a littl of this! I guess I have to hold on for a few more years.
But hey a girl can dream right?



Instead I only get this!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley