Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Weather is looking better!


Well the weather man says it will but you never really know do you? April Showers bring May flowers well they better be Dang Big flowers! WE have enough rain to flood the state of Utah with! We are doing good, last nights sleep wasn't so great, Anyone with Baby sleeping through the night tips let me know! We watched Curious George last night which was very cute! Allie loved it! Even Luke watched part of it. Allie got out on the patio yesterday and ran around for am minute, but it was still too cold for her to be out there for long. I can't wait till we can break out the chairs and sit out there and hang out! I am going to put her little castle tent out there this year I think she would love that! I can't believe April is almost over! Time it flying!Our tomato plants are going really well, I am excited for that this year! Adam planted Best Boys and I picked Roma's I love the Roma's but in the store they are never as good as from Deloy's garden!Lukey giving Daddy tons of love!


Yesterday Luke became reinterested in food again so I fed him in his highchair for the first time and He loved it! He looked so tiny in that big chair it was cute he was is just so short in the chair! But it was very easy to feed him this way and it didn't get Everything all dirty! Well except Luke of course!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Luke is so cute! We need to get him together with Halle in about...mmm...21 years! Allie is a doll also! Tell Adam hi....See ya!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley