Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Allie's first Cleaning

Allie got to go to the Dentist last week, Silly Mommy forgot her camera DUH! But a nice fellow dental student took some pictures with her cell phone. Which was so nice, now we have these pictures to share! Allie did awesome, she only didn't like the fluoride part. But hey most people don't! And she has nice shiny cavity free teeth her daddy and Momma are proud to know that all that holding and fighting to get those teeth brushed, it is worth it!!!!






Even Luke liked it! He wished he had teeth of his own!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Allie! You guys will be proud of Milan. After months of making it a nightly ritual of brushing Milan's teeth. As of last week she lays down on the bed for me and I am able to brush her teeth with no problems. She holds her mouth open for me and we can brush each teeth for a little bit! IT IS AWESOME!!! I hope she is like Allie having no cavities. It better be beacause we brush those baby teeth every night. And she even made it through the night on her own bed. YEAH!!!!!!!!

Beckey said...

I did the 1st cleanings on both of my kids too, it was so much fun! I bet Adam loved it!

Beckey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley