Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Picnic on Island Park with the Class of 2009 And other stuff

Well tonight they had the Class of 2009 End of the year Picnic at Island Park in Williamsville, it was pretty fun, they had Tons of food! And quite a few people showed up. They played Denture toss in to the mouth of an "obviously Loved" Professor! Only one person hit the mouth I guess Dentures don't fly well!



There was also some cute wildlife that was fun to see the babies but the "bright" dental kids were chasing the birds then they were feeding them!


Allie made friends with one of the other students kids and shared bikes they played very well together and she had a Blast!


What a cute girl! But my question is how did she get so big so fast!


Here is my silly boy, he is so funny!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Luke is so cute. I can't wait to be there in July so I can kiss him a ton. I can't believe how big he is getting. Thanks for all the pictures Chantel. I love it.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley