Saturday, May 19, 2007

Niagara Falls

Well today we took Nona up to Niagara Falls and as always I got lost, not so bad on the way there but REALLY bad on the way home! Adam says with Gas this high it isn't a good time for me to be getting so lost. I just have the crazy luck to Never take the right Exit even though every time I know I get lost and try to remember the RIGHT way to go. But just don't! Oh well! We got to see tons of Lake Erie and Beautiful (haha) Buffalo.

Happy Campers Ready to go!


The nice man who sold us a $3.00 Coke took this picture for us!



I am now realizing I should have taken off my sunglasses but I don't think I even knew they were on really it was pretty sunny and nice out today!




Nona and I got quite the workout pushing these two around, but Allie got pretty tired of walking that far. I had to push them up this 3 mile hill, Or at least that is what it felt like! I was pretty tired after that! And so was Luke it seems!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley