Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It is MAY!

Happy May Day! After today 2 more days till Second year of Dental school is OVER! I am so happy and excited! 1/2 way there! Adam will be a Junior and as a friend pointed out I won't be a single parent anymore! YEAH! I am very happy about getting to see Adam more! That will be so nice to have a schedule that is manageable. The weather is still working on improving it has been tolerable that is a good sign! Hopefully it won't digress again! The kids are doing good they have been in bed Luke @8:30 and Allie @9 so that has been great. I got out of the house yesterday and went to the YoYo store, Allies name for Target! And we went to Walmart also, so it was a nice day plus it was warm out and we sat on the patio and played for a long time! On Sunday we saw a list of all the people moving out and there are probably 15 or so families moving out of our ward, I am wondering how many will move in. This is the exciting time of year for all the oldies moving and some new blood coming in! Monday night we are having a Picnic party at a park near by to Celebrate School being done! I am excited for that. Hopefully the weather stays good. We did that last year and it was really fun. Amy and Munich and Milan got back from Hawaii, they were very sad to have to leave, I don't blame them. But they had a blast! Their pictures are awesome! I was glad to have Amy back in the "right" time zone again though! Well really that is all I have for new news! Nothing too great. My Friend Beckey shared Cafe Rio's secret recipes with me though and if you didn't get a copy and want one let me know! I am going to try it out on Thursday night. Thanks Beckey!
Welcome to MAY!

2 comments:

Beckey said...

Chantel, When Brooklyn was a baby I was going to Target when she fell asleep, when I got there I woke her up and said "Look where we are" she looked at the big Target sign on then building and said "The boobie store" I never laughed so hard in my life. So that is what we call Target now. I loved the "YoYo" because it reminded me of her, she was just little. Anyway, you are lucky, they don't have Target in Canada and I miss it so much!!!!! Go visit it just for me!

Amy said...

Chantel-
YEAH you are almost 1/2 way done with the hardest time of life. And just think you will not always have to be worried about money!!!!!!!!!!! Your pictures are so cute.
love ya!
Amy

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley