Sunday, October 14, 2007

30 years ago!


Thirty years ago I was born! It was a crazy time I am sure for my mom and family, As you can see I had a black eye, since they totally tried to kill me, but hey I made it and I am mostly normal! Today was a good day, I think after you are like 21 it stops being so much fun to have birthdays. But I am thankful for my husband and kids who love me so much, and all my good friends and relatives for their birthday wishes cards and presents! I guess I have to be grown up now? Well I don't think that will ever really happen!
Thanks again for all the love!
PS we can all totally pick on my mom for that crazy get up she has on! HAHAHAHHA Ok I am done...

3 comments:

Beckey said...

Holy cow! Alie totally looks just like you in the 2nd pic, except the color of hair! You could be twins!

Megan said...

I thought that picture was of Allie! How cute!

Sarah said...

twinners, aren't genetics awesome? 30s cool. it's ok to get old...er. :)

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley