Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Curly hair, and Halloween party.

Ribbitt Ribbet





Allie and I thought it would be very fun to have her hair curly for Halloween, so we borrowed curlers from our friend and tried it out. I think her hair came out SO Stinkin' cute! Sadly she has stick straight hair and it didn't hold.. Alas if I owned hairspray it may have helped but I don't! I did put Moose in it, No the the large animal the foam stuff.
She was SO excited she woke up, " do I have have curly hair now?!?!?!?!?" You can tell by that HUGE smile of hers she was so excited!


Allie playing outside... We ended up with a ponytail then that even got pulled out... Oy!
Allie and Alex her Butterfly friend So cute!


My favorite costumes of the night, Momma and baby Pig (daddy was the big bad wolf)
And my pregnant friend with her baby skeleton Kinda crazy but Very funny

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley