Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sad but true... I got tagged....

IV'E BEEN TAGGED

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Moving to Wyoming, :O( WHAT WAS I THINKING!
2. Starting College
3. I was in a Steel Magnolia play at college
4. Chatting Online all the time
5. Driving a crappy Camero


5 Things on my To-do List:
1. Clean Everything... Again
2. Sleep
3. Switch my summer and winter clothes
4. Bake some pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies
5. Go Shopping with my bday money!

5 Things I will never wear again
1. Yoked anything
2. comfy shoes
3. Several sweaters, since I am to little now! :O)
4. Mood rings
5. Earings

5 Favorite Toys
1. Adam's new remote airplane! Way fun!
2. Computer
3.
4.
5.
Well we really don't have toys... So oh well!

1 comment:

Crescent said...

I have a really great and EASY recipe for those pumpkin chocolate chip cookies....I'll have to share!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley