Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to me......



Well tomorrow is the day! Yuck, 30! Oh well!
Well we had a little party at church this evening, after a minor fiasco with the All important stake play, we ended up just having it in the Nursery room, which worked out cause the kids all had toys to play with and didn't go nuts!
It is also my friend Jessee's birthday on Monday so we had a double party, I love the Cleaver picture, even though I look weird, but oh well. Our Cake below tasted great even though it seems a drunken person wrote our message on it~!


Well this is me opening my present Adam got me! I love my new jacket! I was so shocked though I never Ever expected that! I think the color is awesome!

Here is a view of the party.

Here is my cute boy walking down the hall LOVE IT!

The boys flew their airplanes in the Gym afterwards and that is fun, those little planes are cool. Then tomorrow I was going to have Cheesecake but you know what I don't think I can do it! I have Sugar overload right now! My friend Crescent got me a Cheesegrater, I had been wanting an old one since I saw in a Martha Stewart magazine to put a tealight under it and it makes a cool light. I was so excited! The Cleggs gave me a Blooming Onion certificate and the Taylor gave me a very nice card. It was really nice! Even if it started off with me about to cry! :O) What is new...

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Happy Birthday! 30 is not that bad...It's when you get to be almost mid-30's that you start to think....OLD! What a fun party, the cake looks goo!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley