Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It seems..

It Seems like Every three weeks or so I pull out every recipe magazine I own, every cookbook and I pour over the pages, just in case I missed SOMETHING!! I just can't seem to find anything, I have a hard time not knowing what something looks like, and they give things weird names that I don't have a clue what it means and the ingredients only Hint at what it would taste like!
OY It is so annoying!
Fall is my time to cook and bake, and I am really wanting to sew! But the sewing it pretty much out of the question since I live with this animal named Lucas, Oh and did I mention Allie?

But what can you do At least they are stinken cute! I did find this ladies website Click here She is super crafty! I am totally wanting to make her shoulder bag. Looks easy enough! So if you are feeling Crafty too... Give it a try!

Well My birthday is this weekend too.... YIKES 30...hmm, I don't know that I am feeling too good about that! What is a girl to do!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

I love to bake but then it gets me in trouble...chubbiness wise...so I just try not to bake very much!

I like the layout on your title, how did you do that? It's cute.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley