Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just to let you know...

We made it! The kids are in heaven at Grandpa & Grandma's house. They are having lots of fun checking out stuff... When we landed Allie started yelling Utah, Utah, Utah, Utah!!! Grandpa Grandpa Grandpa!!!!!
One other funny story, I had to go to the bathroom, and when I came out of the bathroom there was the flight attendant guy smoking a cigarette I was just standing there staring at him... there was smoke wafting up from the cigarette, My mouth must have dropped...the other flight attendant lady looks at me and says Oh it's fake and the guy attendant starts laughing and says Yeah it is fake... and hands it out to me... My heart had about stopped! It was fake... I told him he was brave, and the other lady was saying You are going to get us All in trouble! (kinda my thoughts too) He was just laughing, and says, Yeah I walked though the Flight Attendent lounge yesterday with it in my mouth.. hahahahaha... He was a Ham that guy... he kept offering to put a little vodka in my drink for me...
They also were very sweet with the kids and gave Phoebe a certificate for her first flight, with wings and all the information about the flight.... it was So cute!
The kids did very well and hardly made peeps... Luke woke from his nap and was a bit cranky but other than that, and Phoebe's hungry cry....It went well.

1 comment:

The Conductor said...

I always love to hear when kids do well on flights. I also love to hear your stories of when they DON'T, because...well, it just makes me feel better, that's all. Have fun in Utah!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley