Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks to Amy...

We have one picture of Adam and I from Graduation! I need a back up battery!At least it is a good picture for the most part. Well we have been home for almost a week, with no responsibility, no agenda, no plans. We really haven't done a thing except cruise the Internet looking for a Toyota Sienna. Which we are both wishing we already had since we are going NUTS and wish we could just run over to Vermont or anywhere for the weekend to get out of Buffalo, especially with our good friends moving next Week it is depressing and I wish they wouldn't leave. I am always in denial when great people move out of town. I don't know what I am going to do anymore when it is my turn since I for sure thought right now would be my turn. We have still had no luck with housing. We looked at a house yesterday and the bedrooms were TINY, and the current renter smokes and has a dog. YUCK! The yard was amazing though. No dishwasher either Pooh! Hopefully we can find something soon...I just want to move and be out of here and have a yard, and something New to occupy my thoughts for a while, and for me to be excited about. Adam is going to talk to a lady he knows from school who had mentioned that she owned 2 homes...so I guess we will see what happens! Today will be Allie's Kindergarten screening. She is SO excited she thinks it is school, she asked me what time the bus was coming. No bus sweetie! Darn!
Did I tell you that Phoebe can roll over now? Both ways, except when she rolls from her back to belly she gets her arms stuck under here and gets so frustrated! She is a cute, sweet girl... She is pure sunshine! We are lucky to have her. She has also started eating rice cereal, (you may have noticed in the pictures below) She LOVES it!
The kids have been riding bikes all over the patio and the neighbors patios, Luke had gotten Very good at riding, and Allie scored a scooter at a swap we had with some church members. (Thanks Webbers!) Luke has also finally figured out how to climb OUT of his crib... Bad news, so last night we took of his front and made it a toddler bed, well lets just say there was NO WAY he was going to stay put and stayed up very late. finally we just put the side back on and pulled it up and hoped he didn't decide to jump. He was very mad but finally did go to sleep! What are we going to do with that boy!
Allie had lots of fun getting my mothers day presents with Daddy, she was very proud of herself. They got me Roses, marigolds, a new pitcher, and chocolate. It was a Fabulous present! The roses are such a pretty color! And I am excited to plant the Marigolds! (Luke has already tired a few times)
Allie is all about being outside, worms, ants, plants, dirt...she is my A typical Tomboy!

Well I guess that is a short update to keep you happy... and informed...We will be leaving for Utah on the 23rd and will return on the 9th (or there about since we may be driving a van home instead of flying)
Well wish us luck... and I do also want to say thanks to everyone who helped make Graduation a fabulous time for us...Those who were able to come to the picnic, thanks it was so fun, special thanks to the Fox family, Thank you Thank you thank you for helping us move that Foosball table to the basement. You guys are great! Thanks to everyone who offered to babysit, or did! Rachel Thanks so much! Alison E. watched them one night too, and poor girl Phoebe cried most of the night that time! Thanks to our family for coming and doing dishes, and letting us use you camera, and for watching the kids so we could go do dinners. Glad you were all a part of it!
Thanks mom for Adam's Guitar Hero, we have already gotten a TON of use out of it, and we all love it! Thanks again Everyone!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Chantel! You made it, Darling!!!! And you still look young and happy! It is a miracle. 4 Buffalo winters, the horrors of dental school...its incredible. Way to go, guys!!!!

PS you are one hot momma

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley