Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One down... one to go...

Tonight was the National Honor Society dinner, the speaker was So lame... Wow seriously I almost snoozed for a few seconds here and there....Dinner was odd, Adam got a tiny piece of beef and I got Half a chicken...No I am serious Half a Chicken! But it was fun and I was all decked out... I even painted my toenails, and put make-up on. Thanks to girl tutoring from Alexis, I think I turned out pretty nice. You should see my shoes! I will take a picture tomorrow...So tomorrow is the Senior banquet and it is at a place called Fanny's... Can you believe it? I think the deal must have gone something like this... "So how much for the open bar? Really! That is great... Oh yeah do you have food there? Oh you do? Great, that is handy...We will take it!" My hopes aren't too high but hey I guess it could be one of those hidden treasures or something!
Me and my hot date...
Below he is holding up a medal thingy they gave him with their symbol and his name and date...Cool huh?
Seriously why am I tilting my head that way? Don't know!The family!, ignore the messy house... kids have to play.

2 comments:

Beckey said...

You guys both look great! So is that Phoebe taking the last picture? Where is she??? LOL Congrats Adam!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Chantel you look fantastic and I love your dress!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley