Monday, July 13, 2009

About me....

I love school supplies...Did you know they are already out in the stores, I love office supply stores, I could look at the pens all day long. I love paper, and note books, clips, crayons, Super sharp of course... ahh heaven.... It reminds me of the movie "You've Got Mail""Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address..." Joe Fox

I love the smell of sharpened pencils! I love Fall
I know it is still July, but our weather feels So much more like fall...Just hold off winter, I am not your biggest fan.
I bought a new notebook, and a pack of refill paper Saturday in celebration... Plus the notebook was 15 cents!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley