Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Phoebe Six Month Photo shoot

Well I finally got around to doing Phoebe's Six month Photo shoot... Even though she is pretty much 6.5 months old now...She has come a long way, she can sit, crawl, pull herself up say Dadadadadada, Babababa, she is probably going to walk shortly from the look of things... Not so happy about that but can't stop them! She is sweet and full of love, I adore the sparkle in her eye, she is cuddlie and full of love for her siblings, she sees them and her face lights up!


This one says Give me a Hug!


I know this one is blurry below but it is SO Phoebe that I had to add it in!



See Luke's pictures here

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy 6.5 months! She is a doll!

The Conductor said...

So darling! Great shots, Chantel. I especially love her sweet chubbiness and how you've kept her modest (as modest as one can be, being naked)!

Elisa said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! You did such a great job on her photos! I can'te believe that your 7 month old is about to walk?!?!?! Isn't that a world record? We should call and find out!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley