Monday, July 20, 2009

our new place.....Updated

So excited to decorate this porch for fall!
*I will clarify that that small building on the side is the garage, which is Huge. And the 3rd floor windows are the Attic, which we haven't seen, the stairs going up there are pull down so it will probably been storage only space is my best guess, though if it nicer up there, I may put my sewing room up there as a "get away" But we will see, there is a finished basement, which is likely to be my saving grace this winter. But the Kitchen is AB FAB! Also we are moving stuff over this Thursday, but won't probably be moving in till the 17th of August, technically the 15th but my friend is getting married the 15th so we will be in Upstate NY that weekend.
Aren't all the patio space awesome! I love it. bike riding ball bouncing areas! yeah!

9 comments:

Mama Bean said...

That is gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you that you found this AWESOME house!!!

The Conductor said...

WOW!!! This place looks AMAZING! I am so, so thrilled for you guys. Guess I'll have to come visit you, huh? (More pictures, more pictures!)

The Favorite said...

It's huge!
We are so happy for you. Let us know when we can help.

Sean & Kendra said...

Wow!! That is huge! DO you know what to do with all that space? How exciting!! THe pictures of the kids and your vacation are great! YOu guys really had a fun summer!

Elisa said...

SO NICE!! Too bad that garage is so small! :) It looks like it's going to be so nice for you. No more sharing walls with people. And...you have a YARD!! I love the patio!! Congrats on the new place. Now to fill it up with furniture...right?

Beckey said...

Nice! I bet you are going to LOVE it!

Crescent said...

So Nice!! No wonder you picked this place over our fabulous neighborhood....haha.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Wow! I am so happy for you guys!!! This place looks awesome and there's room for the kids to run! When can I come help move?

Sharlene said...

Totally and Completely love the house!! I hope you enjoy making it yours!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley