Friday, September 25, 2009

Family pictures...

Yesterday Adam took the day off and we went down to East Aurora for something to do...Well outside of Millard Filmore's home turned out to be the perfect place to take some super cute family pictures! The leaves were so lovely and all perfect colors! And the kids cooperated for the most part, and I think we ended up with some fantastic pictures! I don't seek perfection, once you have more than one kid, that becomes a dream. So a little chocolate, one sock off, Hey whatever, that is my family...Those are my cute kids...I love them!







3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

These turned out great! I love the fence in the background! Perfect Fall pics. I can just see 10 little pumpkins sitting on the fence.....

The Conductor said...

Wow! Great backdrop! So who takes the pictures of your whole family together? If you grabbed a random passerby, he/she did a much better job than the random people we try! Very cute pics, and definitely cute kids. I love your attitude about not seeking perfection in pictures w/ your kids. I need to remember that!

The Conductor said...

(Duhh, I see you had cousins with you now...so you must have had a bro/sis/in-law help you out w/ those family shots... I'm glad I didn't rip on the way your "passerby" took those pictures!)

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley