Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 in Review....

January- Last year at this time we had a brand new Phoebe, proud Sister Allie, there was hardly a photo without the Bee in it with her...
Little Lukey, he looks like a baby
The thrill of our new addition was the highlight of the month...it was colder than cold so we stayed in pretty much the whole month... We also Matched for Pedo here at Buffalo...what a relief!
February - Everyone loved holding the baby so much they had to have their own! Seriously I have no idea what happened in February it was all a blur...diapers, nursing, late nights early mornings, it was cold we stayed in...That is all I got!
March- still kinda blurry still cold played lots of Wii, were dreaming of Summer and Graduation...According to my pictures I made a ton of cookies, we got out once, and I looked Aweful! haha
April- We had some great times with our friends who would end up leaving us in May, We still miss the Harkers and Cleggs like mad! We got a drop by visit from some Utah friends the Christensens...Finally got out of the house...We were all Cabin Crazy for sure!
May....Well it really doesn't matter what else happened in May does it? We hit up a bunch of dinners, entertained family, had a party, oh yeah Adam Graduated!
June-We packed so much into June it could be a post of it's own! We went to Utah (phoebes first Plane ride) Vegas, Northern and Southern Utah, bought our Van! Drove 3 days cross country, slept in some scary places, enjoyed Adams last vacation before "Work" began...Our kids Now know what it is like to be Celebrity children...
July-Celebrating our Nations Birthday, made a fun Cake, packed up, enjoyed our neighbors we would soon be leaving and missing...Phoebe also turned 6 months! Adam started Working for real money...and Call Yuck!August gave us a House and a Yard, lots of boxes and two super hot weeks...correlating with our move Of course! Cleaning, boxing, unboxing, more cleaning, playing and running!
We all felt like this though Luke was the only one to be photographed this way...thankfully!
September- lots of playing in our YARD... running riding bikes, playing with Grandpa and Grandma, Aunt Amy and Milan and Sofia... Did I mention Allie started School!
October, my birthday, pumpkin patches, more school, more colds, a cold Halloween...
November...Maw's 90th, our trip to Vermont to celebrate, Allie 6 Lucas 3, Turkeyday on our own...8 years of our marriage celebrated...
Phoebe standing up to Luke

December brought, 3 Santa wannabe's in my tub, a Singing Lucas, Super excited for presents! A 1 year old Phoebe, our first gingerbread houses, Lamjavs for Christmas, lots of cookies, a Crazy New Years party, kids running till 1:30am!
Well that wraps it up....Glad I didn't make resolutions last year cause they would have been a Huge disappointment! I just realized last night that I only wrot in my journal 5 times last year! that is a bad record, 3 kids did a number on me, add that with moving, and well you got me. Hopefully this Next year will be more Momma winning than kids! I even made goals for the year! So we will see!

1 comment:

The Conductor said...

I love this "year in review" -- it's amazing to look back and see it all in one fell swoop. WOW how quickly time flies! I keep telling my kids to STOP growing but they just won't listen!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley