Friday, January 22, 2010

It sure pays to have Talented friends!

My friend Jessie made the kids these Super Cute hats! Oh How I love them, I wish my kids would never out grow them! The BYU Hat is amazing! Luke LOVES having a hat that matches his Daddy!
Allie's is adorable, and the little flower comes off and you can use it as just a clippy, Super cute! I am glad her head won't grow for a while and she can wear this hat for a few years
(fingers crossed!)
Phoebe, well seriously look at it! ADORABLE! The little ears are Super cute!

And it was 38 today and Completely sunny...So the citizens of the Buffalo area thought it must be spring...There were like 200 cars at the carwash, lots of people picked up their kids from school and walked home, and my kids thought it was good weather for racking and jumping in leaves... No not so much! But it sure was a lot warmer than it has been! So we will take it and the Sun was LOVELY! The kids also had fun finding deer Pooh in our yard...Allie wanted to cover it up with snow.

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley