Monday, January 25, 2010

Thankful Monday

OK Well here it my big update, and I am thankful for all of these things, and after watching last nights Extreme Makeover Home edition Buffalo last night I am also adding that I am so thankful for running water that is Hot or Cold, and for living in a nice home, in a safe area, for my car and food, and for a husband who works hard for us. And for my shoes, I have a lot of pairs and that is a blessing I have taken for granted! I am thankful for happy healthy kids and for family that loves us and we love!
Well on to the pictures... My Momma has a talented friend who made us girls all these cute matching hats... I had found this Cute pattern that is based on the hat Hermione wore in the new Harry Potter movie....

Saturday it was SUNNY, and almost 50 degrees outside so we soaked it all up, riding bikes and cleaned out and vacumed the van. Today it is foggy and rainy, 0% chance of sun... So I am sad but Thankful for the 2 lovely sunny days we had!

Made me some stinkin' cute heart garland...I think it came out totally cute, I made the lines wigglie when I sewed it instead of just straight across which I think gives it some serious personallity!
Just had to she is a ham!

Sweet Sisters they matched on Sunday! So cute!
Dad and son in their Matching hats! Luke was NOT thrilled but whatever!
And... It was Beyond time for a new purse...Thank you Target for filling that need...I really wanted this one
Product Image Merona® Hobo - Black/White And PS, today is Match day! Don't remeber what that is well last year it went a little like this for us...Can't believe it has been a year! So glad it doesn't matter this year!

1 comment:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley