Saturday, June 23, 2007

Boring you with my "Deep Thoughts"

(Be Not Afraid, By Greg Olsen)


Well yesterday Adam and I were talking... and I came to the conclusion that sometimes the world makes you feel like your Life doesn't start till _____. (you can fill in the blank for your personal needs) Like you graduate from High School, or you Get Married, or you Graduate Dental school, or you get a "good" paying job....
Well All this time you are waiting and waiting and waiting for "real" life to start, you are wasting that REAL LIFE! I think it is a nasty plan to get us to waste valuable time thinking we aren't good enough to get anything good done. So I have turned over a new leaf, I am now realizing that My like if going full throttle! Yup I am going to be 30 this year! So instead of thinking of the time I have wasted, I am going to realize the good things I have gotten done, namely, Adam, Allison and Lucas... I am going to try to remember these things, and remember what a bishop's wife in SLC told us once, that when she was in college, the question was posed with a student budget how could they be charitable? No one knew, and then an older lady stood and said, well if you can't learn to give now when are you ever going to learn? I think this is the same, with all this crazy stuff going on, how can we learn to live and be happy.... Well if we can't learn now when are we ever going to learn!
So My thoughts are I am going to try to be a better Mother and Wife. To remember the most important things in my life, and try really hard to keep perspective. It doesn't matter if I wear super nice clothes, it doesn't matter if I have a great paying job, I have the best job ever even if there is no monetary pay! It doesn't matter if I am popular with the Cool girls,or anyone else for that matter cause I know who I am, and I know I am a good person.
So that is my Deep Thought for the day, maybe even the week! HAHA

"As we follow that Man of Galilee—even the Lord Jesus Christ—our personal influence will be felt for good wherever we are, whatever our callings."

President Thomas S. Monson

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Very inspirational! Thanks!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley