Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Random fun stuff

Well Just keeping busy! We went to my friends house 2 days in a row and DUH didn't bring the camera! Boy I am slow! Anyway, the kids went swimming and the Momma's talked and had fun! Allie Loves the pool which is a givin But even Luke was loving it! He didn't at first but he learned!

Messy Messy Messy! Gotta Love the Peas! And his Bib says, "I love Earth" HAHA!
The proud sister had figured out how to "carry" Luke around, she picks him up from behind and lets him "walk"! OY! But she is a defender of her brother, at my friends house he was sleeping in the carseat and the other baby tired to get at him to wake him up, and Allie jumped in between to "save" Lukey! What a good sister!


Luke bangin' the drum, or the pie tin. And my new rug, it has a bit of rust stain on the one corner but I don't care, some people are moving out of our ward and we are also buying their Day bed for Allie I am SOOOO excited! We are aranging a pick up with a Brother from the Ward so that may be a while.


My cute boy, he is getting so big! Looks comfy too! Huh? I love the one sock on and one off look!
Well today we are going to a BBQ with some Dent friends, so that should be fun! And the weather is just nice today! So we like that! Next weekend we are going to make a Run to Vermont to see family, Papa & Meme have still not met the Luke man, so they Need to! And plus he is just so dang fun right now! My Maw hasn't met him either, so we are going to hit that up before we head out to Utah. Since between here and there it will be mad crazy land. So that is us not much else going on! We are just swimming along.....Just keep swimming swimming swimming, just keep swimming!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Glad you're having nice weather! Have a nice trip to Vermont too!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley