Monday, June 25, 2007

Our Adventures.....

The Joys of Apartment life... #1 Neighbors! Ah the joys! We have a nasty loud jerk of a neighbor. We have talked Several times with them! But for some reason the one guy is Really Thick... To say the least! Anyway it lead to Me having to Pound the wall... Lots of fun!

#2 Then this morning, I made Waffles, and then as I was cleaning up I dumped a BIG bowl of water down the sink drain and my feet got wet...HMM, so I stuck my head down under and looked at the garbage disposal... there was a Hole about the size of a Large bouncy ball, YIKES! So we now have a brand new Garbage disposal!

Yeah this is Adam Studying! HAHA! He looks more like he is working on his tan!


The cute kids!

Allie now thinks she can Haul Luke every and any were she wants! YIKES!
And Elder Leder is leaving! (Left) These guys are great Missionaries! Elder Leder is moving up to Zone Leader and Elder Haines will be staying on with us.

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley