Monday, June 4, 2007

Sicky Sick

Well We have been sick for a week now! It is driving me Crazy! Summer Colds are the worst! So we have all been extra tired, extra sensitive, and a bit exhausted! Luke was up tons last night and just couldn't get comfy with a wild runny nose! Poor boy, and I am pretty sure his throat is sore since he sounds like he is losing his voice when he crys! It is so sad! Allie has be super tired and Very sensitive! (hence the picture) She just starts crying if you tell her anything! Adam is trying to study for the boards but is tired and dying with this stupid cold I don't know what this bug is but it is NASTY! It is streaching out forever! Luke is a ball of slim and snot! And he hates his nose wiped! So that is us right now and it stinks because it is nice out and we would really much rather Not be sick!

2 comments:

Beckey said...

Halle has been sick this last week with a cold also, it has not been fun. She is a momma's girl anyway but this last week has been really bad. She wants to be held all day long and won't sleep unless you are HOLDING her. She was a ball of snot and slime also, her's is finally going away, it took about 5-6 days though :( good luck with it!

Amy said...

I am sorry you guys are sick. I think it is like the cold I had a few weeks ago. I was sick for a whole 8 days. It is awful. I hope you guys get better soon so you can enjoy then nice weather there in Buffalo, because it doesn't stay nice for too long. :) Just think we will be coming there in about a month. I can't wait!!!! Love ya!
Amy

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley