Thursday, June 28, 2007

V-E-R-M-O-N-T Here we come.


Well tomorrow we are heading to Vermont, so there will be an update Tuesday. I don't think I will have time there but if I do it is a bonus! Actually I probably need to get packing, but I don't really feel like it! Bad girl! Oh well what are you going to do. Allie is being a big "helper" She has packed all the laundry to take to Vermont with us! YIKES!

Then there are 13 days left till the Shepherd Women arrive! That will be crazy crazy! I feel like I am just to tired to get ready for all this stuff! Hopefully I will rebound!

And Congratulations to Inna And Sergey, they had a Baby Girl June 22nd, they named her Suzanna, she was 8lbs 3oz, she looks like her Momma from the pictures!
I can't wait to meet her!






1 comment:

Beckey said...

Hope you guys have fun! I have never been to Vermont!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley