Sunday, December 30, 2007

Cousins are fun!

We are planning a little get together with the Harkers and Lamjavs and us for New Years, just some fun treats and Lime Rickies, and maybe playing a game! So hopefully that will be a blast. We wish you all a great New Year, hope this is the best so far for everyone! We are one year closer to being done Dental School Adam has 17 months left! Or 509 Days,13hrs,9 min.... but Hey who is counting?!?!? Hope you are all save and happy this New Years!
Allie and Milan are having so much fun together! These guys just love each other! I am so glad that Amy and Munich live close enough that they have been able to be here with us! I wish they could just stay! Poor Amy has been rather sick and not in the mood for much but that is Ok, personally it is just nice to have them here! Adam and Munich have been playing some Chess, and there have been a few 7-11 trips for slurpees. Mostly we have just been watching movies and hanging out... Munich has to watch his Amazing Race and I loved it! I know why it is good we don't have TV I would probably be hooked!

One tired boy! I have to share the FABULOUS news that Luke is only nursing before bed, and sometimes in the morning and is SLEEPING ALL NIGHT with NO nursing! I am jumping for joy! Now the question is what do I do with all the sleep I will be getting?!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley