Sunday, December 16, 2007

Well it doesn't show signs of stoppen'



We got some corn for poppen' Let it snow let is snow let is snow!!!!
Yup that is all it has been doing since like 7pm last night.... Today is crazy! TONS of snow, and of course they have yet to plow! why would they do that anyway....
Computer is working again, don't know why it had issues, but now at least EVERYTHING is backed up which is good cause I would CRY like a baby! So I can't tell you how many times we have shoveled and our neighbors have shoveled and boy it is a lot of snow! I hope it keeps on a going! It is beautiful HUGE flakes I live in a snow globe! LOVE IT!
It looks like cotton balls falling from the sky.

1 comment:

Sharlene said...

I hope you have been able to dig out of that snow. We are only getting rain. Love your family pictures.
Enjoy your White Christmas.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley