Thursday, March 27, 2008

home adjusting

Well we have been home for a few days, and I am still tired! American Idol doesn't help when I am trying to go to bed early...
Lucas had a doctor Well check yesterday he is 21.25lbs, (15%) he is 30.25 inches tall (25%) and his head is 70th %.... Lots of brains! He is doing great Dr said he is fabulous, and he even showed off for me... I told the dr that we had been working on Sign language with him and he asked how many signs Luke knew, I didn't know the number so I said well he knows... Milk, all done, Daddy, More...then I look at Lucas and as I am saying the signs Luke is doing the signs! I was a proud momma!~ Mostly cause I didn't really know he was taking to it that well! (Crescent it is working! I am so excited!)
It makes a difference too really he loves it also which helps, he is standing there screaming before I have no idea what he wants now he brings me his cup throws it at me and signs Milk! Much easier!
Well all is well, hopefully I will get some sleep tonight, Allie has been waking with growing pains! I have no pity since I never had growing pains...:O(
C.

3 comments:

Beckey said...

That is great you are teaching him to sign. Does Allie do it as well? Which program are you doing? I've heard Baby Einstein has a signing DVD.

Crescent said...

Way to go Luke! I'm happy that he is catching on--it makes things so much easier until they can talk really well. Hope Allie is doing better at night!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

OK I am feeling horrible! I check your blog and your in a different state without our backpack!! I am so sorry that I never got it to you!! Getting home from a vacation is always exhausting. I hope you get a nap today! :0)

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley