Thursday, March 13, 2008

We will be changing plans...


Ok instead of hitting Boston, since the guy never got back to us... we will make a pitstop in Hershey... If you know anything about our family, we are ALL chocoholics...(I can't believe that word was in my spell check!) So that should be fun...Wish us luck!
Amy, Mila, Munich see you soon! And we are going to get to stop by our Friends who just moved from Buffalo The Axtells and see them too! Allie will be so happy to see her best friend Alex!
I will see what I can do from the trip but it may be a while... at least for pictures!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Have fun! When do you leave? I can't wait for our road trip! I just want to go SOMEwhere! Eat some chocolate for us!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley