Sunday, March 23, 2008

home again home again...


Well we are heading home today it seems... I am sad to go home, especially since it is going to be so nice here next week and at Buffalo... not so nice... what is new, we got more sun this week even being sick inside for 3 days that we have since November. Pretty sad!
Amy thanks a ton! It was 10x better than I said, I really enjoyed it, I was so glad to see the many thing I saw... and I guess the things I missed will just leave me good reason to Beg Adam to come back! I love you guys! It was lots of fun to be with you, and to have the kids play outside. Thank you Thank you!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

So glad you had fun, it's always nice to go on vacation, but it's always nice get home!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley