Saturday, March 1, 2008

spur of the Moment....

Well we usually just sit around and do a bunch of nothing. But today Even Adam had enough so he suggested we go to Ellicottville, NY. It is a ski town. It is an hour away and we had a lot of fun getting there and the kids loved seeing the skiing close up. Allie now REALLY wants to learn to ski, she watched a show about skiing and said since she saw that show she knows how to ski now. So Adam is going to take her next year. Personally it looks awful cold to me.... But it was fun to go and see we stood next to the ski lift and watched for a few minutes, then drove around town a bit. Then headed for home. It was much more fun than looking at our same 4 walls!

Lucas and I

The views... Lots of Grey, I love the picture below I think it looks like a Christmas Card.

Me and the kids...it was cold!

Town...

the mountain, I mean Hill

A cool picture from some side road we found.

On the way home in the dark the kids were going a bit crazy, Mostly Luke bored in the dark.... so I started taking pictures of them, they were Cracking up! It was funny...Cute kids.. but guess what they are both looking right at the camera and smiling TOGETHER! I win!

Welcome to Ellicottville...Pick up your dog pooh! Love this random sign.

And guess what!!!!!!!!! IT IS MARCH!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa Pratt said...

Snow plowing permits required???
that is funny! looks like you had fun.

Megan said...

Fun to just get up and do something! I love it. I am ready to go do something too! I am so excited you are in primary with me!! Thank you!

Beckey said...

So glad you were able to get out! Sometimes it's nice just to get out of the house even if it's for a drive huh? I love the picture of the kids in the car! Their smiles are GREAT! And...I am excited that it is MARCH too! YAY!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Your right that one picture looks like a Christmas card. Isn't it funny what they call a mountain here? :0)

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley