Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thankful Sunday

1. Being NOT sick! It is so nice to have everyone back to good health.
2. Good nights of sleep.
3. Libraries, so many books to rent for free, movies too. We take Allie over to a story time/craft time for preschoolers, it is fabulous! One of the most redeeming qualities of the Western NY area.
4. George Washington, I have been reading a biography of his, he was an amazing man. It is neat to read about him now that I have been to his house and see the areas he lived in.
AND of course no post would be complete with out...The cutest kids I've ever had! I am thankful for good kids, a bit crazy, but they are amazing!
I am thankful for the things they teach me and for the opportunities I have to teach them. Adam and I are in awe of how quickly they learn. Adam I am thankful for you too, You are a great blessing in my life, I don't know what I would do without you, be bored I guess!

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I am glad to hear your not sick anymore! I do have to say that your kids are pretty darn cute!

Beckey said...

I like the "Thankful Sunday" idea. Oh by the way, one of my best friends from high school's parents were on a mission (I think mission pres. but not sure) in Buffalo and were in the Buffalo Ward, they just recently left a few months ago...Galen and Annice Nixon. Do you know them? My friend lives in Rochester right now, she is on my blog list, her name is Joanna. I just think it is funny you are both in NY. I told her I would ask her if you knew her parents. Talk to you soon!

Oh, and you gotta love the photo booth!!!!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley