Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thankful Sunday Take 2

Ok Take one got eaten up by my mouse clicking the wrong window...
Anyway I will try to remember what I wrote, I had to take a nap in the middle cause the fatigue was too much...And it won't let me do pictures! OY! Tomorrow...

Anyway I have been thinking about doing Thankful Sunday for a while but haven't, because I don't know if I will want to do it EVERY week so I guess we will have to see...

~Thankful for Family... The kids are great, crazy and I am thankful they love each other...Adam is a great Husband and Friend.... All our other family members Mom, Grandpa, Grandma, Creig, Meme and Papa, my Sista's.... You are all amazing and great!

~SPRING BREAK... Do I need to say more than that? Ok I will... We are heading south... no not drunk and topless on the beach south...Just to Washington DC...But it will be warmer and NO SNOW in sight!

~2 Cars! Our Camry is having a brake issue so we had to take it over to get fixed and guess what we still have a car! YEAH! 2 Cars are great!

~Naps, Mostly Luke's nap... I have actually been getting some scrapbooking done. Amazing!

~My warm house...It is DANG cold out, and I am grateful that I am warm in my house...

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley