Thursday, February 19, 2009

Smart Hubby,..Cute Wifey

Well today I found out that Adam is now a member of the National Dental Honor Society...Which is a big deal I guess, out of 87 students in his class, he is one of ten to receive this award. It is a vote from the top 20% of the class. So I am really proud of him and all his hard work...And with this goes a lovely annual banquet on May 6th...
So it seems I need to get exercising more and need to find 2 cute dresses instead of just one for Graduation... So if you see anything let me know.
https://www.downeastbasics.com/ProductImages/Sp09_lightouse_vl.jpg
I liked this dress from Down East Basics but when I went back there tonight it wasn't there anymore... weird...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

what size of dress? I can check here.

jessie said...

Hey look on layers.com they have lots of cute stuff!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment! Love the dress! Bummer, I will keep my eyes open.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley