Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spring in February....

Well yesterday and today are lovely, and I haven't seen so many people out and about in their yards and walking and just generally hanging outside since October...Western NY has badly need a break from this long yucky winter... But like Adam said too bad we all know that this IS Not the beginning of spring but merely a break from minus zero temps...So we went for a walk yesterday and enjoyed not having to Bundle Everyone up before I could even open the door...And today we will probably do the same...Enjoy it while is lasts I say cause we are going to have snow again tomorrow.

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I am loving the weather right now! Hope to see you at Eliza's!

Beckey said...

You guys suck! It's sad that I feel like it is "warming up" because it is above freezing today. I think it was like 36F and I was like..."wow, it feels nice today!"

Mama Bean said...

That is just a mean prank from mother nature!!!

The Conductor said...

Ahhhh, it looks so warm in Buffalo! My kids are so excited they get outdoor recess here in Illinois (a rarity in NY) but they can only go out if it's above 14 degrees... Well, they haven't been out much this winter! (But it still beats Buffalo, they say!)

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley