Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thankful Sunday

I am thankful that Phoebe is a good sleeper, she went to bed at like 8:30 and she slept through the kids running around our room screaming, me vacuuming, Luke trying to climb in her bassinett, and then crying when he didn't get his way.... Still sleeping... Good girl!

I am thankful that Allie loves me so much that she cries when Adam told her I was going to be a grandma someday....

I am thankful that although a beast at church, Lucas is a love at home, (sometimes) He has started hugging tight and it is so sweet!

DON'T Forget to check out the post below this one.... I really don't care if you make stuff for other people, if you want to GREAT! If not GREAT! It is just for fun... though I am stressing out trying to think of the perfect thing for everyone! haha!

I love this picture how she looks like she is giving me a "here's looking at you kid" punch...
Nose hair trimmer, goes up the nose right?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Luke has quite the flair for fashion!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley