Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thankful Sunday

Count your many blessings.....
We sang this song at church today Count your many blessings, name them one by one, Count your many blessings see what God has done. I can't tell you how thankful I am for all that God has done for me, I am so blessed to have a wonderful family. I am so thankful for our children and for their Love and Health. They are strong wonderful children and I know that my life if fuller and more meaningful because of them. I am so thankful for being a mother, knowing that Love is so wonderful and rewarding. It is a healing agent, it helps me to be more patient, more understanding. I am learning and growing all the time.
I am feeling Extra Extra thankful for all that I have been blessed with tonight, my heart is full, I have just read about a beautiful family who just lost their little daughter to cancer after only knowing for about 2 wks. I just can't imagine what they are going through, I pray for them to have strength and to have support.
Count your many Blessings name them one by one! Adam, Allie, Lucas, Phoebe....I have been blessed abundantly.
Allie, my beautiful sweet girl, she is my little momma, she is full of love and kindness, she woke up early this morning and got Adam and my clothes out and put them on the end of the bed for us, she even got Adam's watch off the floor and put it near his clothes. I just love her smile!
Luke, my love! He is my snuggle bug, he is so cute and full of energy, I love when he falls asleep in my arms. Today he picked to fall asleep on the kitchen chair though. Just too funny. If we don't have another boy I will be so sad, Luke makes me love boys so much! I want another one just like him! (Allie said tonight that we can't name him Luke though cause we already have one)
Phoebe, our baby, so far she is very mellow which I love, she is growing so fast, and she is learning to suck her hand now. She had a million adorable little faces. I love them all, I am so excited to see the little person she will grow to be.

Adam, I have learned so much because of you, I have grown so much because of you, you drive me crazy, you make me laugh, you give me joy, you are everything to me, I am so blessed to have you as my companion, why you ask, because I am a better person because of you...I love you Adam.

4 comments:

Sean & Kendra said...

I LOVE that picture of Luke sleeping in the chair! How absolutely adorable!!

Mama Bean said...

Thank you for this!!! We all need to be more grateful and count the blessings that we have instead of wishing for what we don't have.

Melissa Pratt said...

That was a great post!! I want you to know that I am so thankful that my brother married you Chantel!! You are one of my best friends, thanks for being my sister!!! I love you all so very much!! Your family is growing so fast I can't wait to see you little phoebe.. She is such a doll!!!!

The Conductor said...

Chantel, this is so beautiful I want to cry! So, so precious. I love that you love them all so much. (I especially love Luke's napping spot and position. ...So, how long did you leave him there?)

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley