Monday, February 2, 2009

Thankful Monday...

Well I know I have been slacking on my Thankful Sundays, but yesterday was busy...
I went to Church for the first time since Baby was blessed back at the beginning of January, which was the first time since the second week of December and I missed a bunch in November too since Adam was out of town. So I feel like I am inactive! I looked around and didn't even know who a bunch of people were which is bad for in the middle of the winter in summer that would be normal. I forgot I didn't even know where to pick up Allie since her class changed... and I sat through classes and was able to semi follow what was going on!
SO I will say I am thankful for church, I was thankful for Ryan D's Sunday school class, I felt like I actually could apply what was being taught to my life right now. Not to mention I learned something new! Always a good thing! Phoebe slept through almost all of church which I know won't last for long so I am going to enjoy it while I can!
Saturday night was awful... I don't know why really but it was crazy, and the kids just went NUTS and so did I! By the time Adam got home from his party I was over the edge...But I am better now. Getting out really helped me remember that I am not the only one who can go nuts. I was rejuvenated and feel ready for the week... I have a plan too... I am thankful for my new desire to organize, I have set things for each day to get done. And I am already started the laundry and got the garbage out. So I am feeling good!
No pictures... I am thankful that I can grow and learn... Even when it hurts! (well not maybe WHEN, but after I realize it is ok and I can make it!)

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Dang it, Phoebe slept all through church? I was hoping I had the magic touch! Can I please hold her again next week so I don't have to read during Sunday School? j/k

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley