Thursday, August 30, 2007

A few pictures





Ok well look at that boy! He is an Animal! That is pretty adventurous for a little guy, I guess that is the problem he really isn't a little guy anymore! 9 Months old Today!
We also made another Outlet run, Sorry Crescent! But I got all that stuff for $22, really good deals, 1.5o for all the shirts. The PJ's were the most expensive at $10. I even had a Coupon! So those were 2 dollars off too.
The baby dress, well I just had to have it it is so cute and it was like $4.
So not bad, plus till Allie had a tantrum it was fun! Luke did great sat in his stroller the whole time and just yelled at people and pulled on tags. Allie was pooped! She passed out after crying I am not tired, I am not tired! SURE!!!!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley