Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tomatoes clothes and bubbles!

My biggest tomato! This plant has a few others on it but not this big. I was excited!Lukes Haul... Clothes stink, they are expensive and they only grow out of them!
Allie's mini Haul, she doesn't need much... But she informed me tonight she needs more Undies hers are too small... So Walmart tomorrow!
Bubble girl! Gotta love her! Luke fell asleep a bit earlier than normal he was falling asleep in his highchair, it was sooo cute, he would open his mouth and close his eyes. Then Allie would yell and he would jump and then slowly those eyes would get heavier and off to sleep again!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Wish I could grow something here! The raccoons would eat everything I tried to plant! Great tomato! Cute clothes!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley