Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tomorrow's the Day!

We are coming home! Our carpet is clean our battery is dead, we have scaffolding in our patio my tomatoes are probably dead, but Hey it is home!
Wish us luck on the flight, we fly from SLC to NYC Yikes that is a long flight! Then to Buffalo which is a short flight. And as normal I still need to pack, I have tons more going home than I had going out, and my son is quite a bit more mobile! So It should be fun! Sadly as with all trips we didn't do half what we wanted to but what can you do? We missed seeing a ton of people I had really wanted to meet up with BUXTONS! Sorry! Thankful for the Blogger and email.
So in parting.....
We came We Saw, we had fun!
See you next year Utah!
The Shepherds

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Oh my gosh, I feel so bad we were not able to hook up for dinner! Our weekend in Idaho ended up being so terrible, I wish we didn't even have to go (Travis's family is a little different) Maybe next year it will work out! Sorry we had to change the day, I was really hoping Tuesday would work for you guys! Dangit!

Good luck flying home! Halle was not the greatest coming here...she wanted to crawl on the floor the entire flight...when we leave Tuesday I am really dreading it...she is even worse now. She NEVER wants to be held! So I feel for ya!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley