Sunday, August 5, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

We also made a impromptu trip to Las Vegas, I had never been there and so it sounded like fun! We got there really late at night and we checked into our hotel. The Monte Carlo, and then walked down to the Water show at the Bellagio It was so HOT, and the water show was awesome! It was about 1:30am, it was 100 degrees out! The next day it was 105! YIKES it was soooo hot! I wish we had more time to be there and look at the cool stuff but I guess we will just have to come back some other time. Also I didn't bring my camera out with us that night so Jessie took pictures and so it will be a while before I have pictures from that night. It makes me want to watch Oceans 11 again! It was fun!

The view from our window. There is an amazing amount of construction going on there.Our hotel the Monte Carlo, we got really cheap rooms for $79 which if there was something cool going on in town would go for like $300.
The Water show at the Bellagio
Luke super happy even though he was up all night!
Ready to cruise the Strip!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley