Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Time for a real update?

Picnic at Play Park!
Well sometime I guess I actually need to write something here...
Anyway, we are still busy, and still trying to adjust which to me is weird since I am not used to being this busy. We have Lots of Friends! Which is really weird. I don't think we have ever had this many people we really want to hang out with. There are a great class of new freshman this year, the wives are awesome! Plus we have the other Non-dental couple that moved into were we live. So it has been fun to actually get out A lot! And well Adam is really enjoying 3rd year...So far! Yeah! I will leave that open to change as you just never know!

But so far so good! What have we been doing? WELL, last week alone, we Walked to the library with Alexis and kids. Which was fun, we also went to Carters outlet with her too. (see below posts) We had a rainy day and did not much that day but did some cleaning and stuff. We also went to dinner at Crescent and David's house on Sunday. With Bron and Megan, Brad and Jennifer, and of course Crescent and David.
Funny side note, Jennifer is a first year dental student that Adam went to school with and they both played Alto Sax, so they knew each other. And the little boy that Allie was sitting by for her "date" was her son!

We have also had the chance to go to Jaye's house and be with the Sister Missionaries as they teach Jay the discussions. That is a very cool experience to be around the sisters and Jaye of course she is just an awesome friend! She suggested that they get together at school during lunch and read the Book of Mormon together so now a bit of organizing has gone on to get that going. So today will be their first try at that.

We also went to the park yesterday! That was really just NICE! We timed it pretty well we did a picnic lunch and then let the kids play and by the time we were done the kids were worn out! So we went home and Allie and Luke had a nap! It was nice and gave me a chance to get laundry done! Luke enjoyed playing in the sand box, but the one bad part was that I had given them baths in the morning then after playing in that sand they needed another bath!

We even got to watch a movie together on Saturday while the kids napped. We saw the Prestige. I thought I would really like that show, since everyone said it was great, and really the whole movie I did like till right at the end, when you figure out what was going on. It was really disturbing to me and I just kept thinking about it all the rest of the day. Yuck!

On Sunday I came down the stairs to find Luke had spikes in his hair, Allie has gel in her hand and with a big proud smile says Look I made Luke into an Amnimal! It was funny.
Here is a fun movie from yesterday, Luke is a wild man! And Allie encourages him along really well! They are the cutest!

Ok for the last piece of Big news, Allie is officially going to be taking a Combo (ballet and Tap) Dance class starting Sept. 11th. She is enrolled at Dancetime Studios they are really pretty close by so that is nice too! She is very excited! It was very cute she was in the studio asking why are we here, and I said this lady is going to teach you to dance, she looks at me and says I already know how to dance Mom!
That is my girl!

Today we are going Bowling with friend since the boys get out of class early today. I am probably going to get together with one of the wives today too if I ever finish this post! :O)
Well that is the biggest update ever! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Holy cow you guys are busy! We have done a few things since we've been home too, it's crazy huh? You would think things would settle down after the vacation! Tell Adam hi!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley