Friday, August 31, 2007

Kids and video

BYU won yesterday against Arizona! That is always good! GO COUGS! We had a Listening party at our house with the Davis', Davies', and Harkers... Yummy food! I made 5 layer bean dip! Ryan made fresh Salsa, and Heather made Yummy brownies, Tina brought Krispy Cream donuts!



Harry Potter!!
Well My mom rocks, THANKS MOM! She sent me Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows! YIKES! I am excited I read a ton last night!

Luke is a mad man, he crawled out of the room today only to return triumphant! Fist in Air and all! He looks so cute today! And we had someone take our picture at church today, since I am taking everyones picture for the new Photo directory we got ours today too.And then we have the Luke Video, So cute such and animal! Gotta love him!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Very cute pics! I love the church family one, very sharp! You guys are lucky, we don't have Krispy Kreme up here. Whenever we go home we pig out on them!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley