Thursday, January 24, 2008

Crazy look back poll thingy.....

Looking back at 2007, here are some thoughts:

1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? Not much...Went to Lake Powell...Was a Mommy of 2 cute kids...started a blog.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No, probably not, but thankfully I don't remember what they were.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? sister-in law Jennifer and Julie, my good friend Kiralee just barely, cousin Chelsea, and a bunch of friends.
4. Did anyone close to you die? My 99 year old great Grandmother.
5. What countries did you visit? None stayed home...
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? More money? that isn't going to happen! A new Camera? Ditto!
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why? None really, I guess the kids' birthdays... my babies are growing up!
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year? Getting out to do grocery shopping, and making dinners, and "managing" with 2 kids and a Dental school hubby.
9. What was your biggest failure? Lots of yucky dinners, my experiments... Adam eats them anyway and tells me they aren't as bad as I think they are.... Failure isn't a positive word... so we will leave it at that.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing big...
11. What was the best thing you bought? A 2nd car!
(dumb questions)
14. Where did most of your money go? What money? Oh the few bucks of birthday money? Probably to the craft store to keep me sane.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Christmas was so Fun! Watching my kids grow up and learn, mostly Lucas since he learned so much this last year.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? None really... or not that I can think of anyway.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a)happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? I'm MUCH thinner Much!, but I'm still happy as ever and about the same amount of poor that I was last year.
18. What do you wish you'd done less of? waste time....haha
19. Did you fall in love in 2007? Nope, but I stayed deeply in love and had that Love grow for my Adam and kids!
20. What was your favorite TV program? Super why? Word World... we only get PBS... I guess we watched one episode of Amazing Race which was awesome...
21. Do you hate anyhone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't hate anyone.
22. What was the best book you read?
23. What was your greatest musical discovery? that there was a semi-normal station to listen to here in Buffalo that wasn't Canadian
24. What did you want and not get? A mini-van... dreamer I know.
25. What was your favorite film of this year? the new james bond... Oceans 85... which ever one it was 13?
26. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? 30, Yeah we had a lovely party.......
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If we lived closer to family...
28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? it was the same as it has been for the last....... years. at least 6.
29. What kept you sane? Am I sane? Crafting and sewing on occasion. Getting out of the house.
30. When you think about 2007 what sticks out in your mind? Kids and the Utah trip
31. Best moment of 2007? Playing with my kids and Adam watching Luke become the little man he is.

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley