Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I resolve to....

Ok I know it is already like, 9 days into the month. But I just haven't gotten to this yet....

My resolutions, (these are my personal ones)
1. Be more daring in the kitchen, try new things.
(thanks to Amy and Munich we found we LOVE yellow, and Red peppers, but we have always not liked Green so we never would have tried them, YUMMY so Thanks guys! Not to mention we have made Munich's stir fry about 5 times in 9 days!)
2. Learn to do Zippers and Start making some clothes. (I bought this book by the recommendation of an onliner, looks easy enough!)
3.
4. Go on more dates with Adam.
5.Get the kids bedtimes like clockwork.
6. Get some Canning from the Bishops Storehouse stocked up (food storage in general)
7. Learn to organize the house better, and Do meal planning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a good stir fry recipe, do you want to share?

Beckey said...

I still haven't even thought about any resolutions yet! I always have the typical one on going though...I want to lose 25 pounds!

Sarah said...

reso-whats?? :) isn't the new year the best? God Speed.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley