Friday, January 4, 2008

Miracles happen!

Some of you may remember my friend Kiralee... Anyway I just found out a few weeks ago that she was pregnant expecting her first Baby a boy... She was Due in April.... Then I got an email from her saying that at 26wks she gave birth to this Tiny boy! It is amazing and such a miracle that this babies have such fight in them! She said that they put oxygen on him (premature babies require it) but he cried and reached right up and yanked the tube out...and started breathing all by himself the doctors were all shocked. Momma and Baby are doing amazingly well, he has very little problems for his gestational age.
(This probably brings back memories of Nathaniel for the Shepherd family) Sure makes me thankful for my kids! And that I go all the way to 40wks~ Even if at 40wks I am cussing it~

Ryder was born December 30, 2007 @ 12:12 am he was 2 lbs 9 oz & 15 1/2 inches long



I think this shows how totally tiny he is!~

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Yeah, that does make me appreciate how healthy Mason is and the rest of my kids for that matter. Good luck to her with the baby!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley