Wednesday, April 9, 2008

65? HERE? Amazing!

Although Allie is sporting a fur hoodie it really was 65...she has a fashion sense all of her own...
Luke discovered a love for bubbles...I love his Turbo bum
I love this picture he thinks the ball went in but really it went behind him!
Don't worry about Luke, he ment to do that! Don't ask me why!
Life is good weather is good, it makes the world seem like a whole different place...I don't remember being hot since last August! 2 nice days in a row, today is supposed to rain but be 65, I can handle that!

3 comments:

Beckey said...

I like the Turbo bum too, so cute! Although it is not 65 here yet, I can't complain. It has been about 55 and I am LOVING the warmth and the SUN especially!

Is that a recycle bin in the picture? Is it mandatory in NY? Up here they are pretty strict about recycling (which I am SO glad about) but I think Canada is huge about it anyway. In the States it seems like it varies from state to state.

Also, did you get my comment about my friends parents? I was just wondering!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Hasn't this weather been awesome!! I love the turbo buns!

Crescent said...

Yes, hot is definitely good! I love the Turbo Bum too--so cute!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley